Business Valuation and Litigation Support
- Expert Witness, Financial Forensics, Valuation & Economic Damages Review, and Consulting Expert Services
- Stark Compliant Fair Market Value Opinions for Practice Valuations, and Employment and Contracted Physician Compensation Arrangements
- Marital Asset Tracing to Establish the Existence of Separate Property
- Tax Compliance Valuations: Gifting, Estate, Built-In-Gain For S-Elections, 409A Reporting
- Purchase Price Allocation and Goodwill Impairment Testing for Financial Reporting Purposes
- Provide Rule 702 (Daubert) Hearing Opinions
For articles relating to business valuation and litigation support, see National Litigation Consultants' Review at NLCR Articles Index, Business Valuation Update at www.bvresources.com, and the Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis at www.bepress.com. Click below for articles on defining forensic services, captive insurance, commercial liability and valuing multi-tiered entities.
- Fraud and Forensics Goulash:
- Cost of Equity and the Fama-French Model
- Lessons to Learn in Litigation
- Valuing Multi-Tiered Entities
- Captive Insurance & Commercial Liability
For videos relating to business valuation and litigation support, see the NACVA Video Network on YouTube. Click below for videos provided by Ms. Masten.